Softline is looking for a senior AWS Marketing campaign expert
Join our international marketing team within a dynamic global organization. We're in search of an experienced senior marketing professional proficient in developing and coordinating multichannel AWS campaigns in both German and English. The ideal candidate possesses a drive for creating impactful materials, excels in multitasking, and can execute effective campaigns. This isn't just another job; it's a career-defining opportunity to thrive in a collaborative and forward-thinking environment. If you're a proactive senior marketer with hands-on experience, ready to make a tangible impact, and seeking flexibility (32 to 40 hours a week), we want to meet you. Let's achieve our goals together!
What you will be doing
As a senior AWS Marketing Campaign expert, you're tasked with translating the set strategy and goals into multi channel marketing campaigns, created from start to finish. Consisting of new materials that you develop by yourself, from visuals, emails, eBooks, papers, to flyers and creation of artwork at exhibitions. And assets that need an update from various parts of the global company. When the campaign is launched, making adjustments to improve on the results, and reporting on outcome at every stage of the buyer's journey. Collaboration and communication skills are vital for effective teamwork and alignment across teams and initiatives, ensuring the success of the Marketing team.
- Drafting the campaign layout and planning
- Creating all campaign assets yourself, varying from webinars, events, eBooks, papers, infographic, videos, blogs, and other available frames. This also means actively go out and find the necessary input from our internal organisation, and building all assets from scratch, by yourself.
- Aligning with all stakeholders, within the Marketing team and outside of the team, to have the full set up done and ready for:
- Roll out of the campaign, via all available channels
- Managing and adjusting the campaign where needed to reach the goals set
- Reporting on the status of the campaign and the targets that are defined, using stats that are gathered with a counterpart within the team who is responsible for the marketing automation system
What does our ideal candidate look like?
What does our ideal candidate look like?
Our new AWS Senior Marketing campaign expert is a true all rounder, experienced (a minimum of 10 years), and knows exactly how to get things done in the proper and most efficient manner. You are precise, creative, an excellent communicator, and thrive in a dynamic working environment where no single day is the same. You find it important to deliver high quality materials, by working precise, and with a good eye for detail. You have experience in Marketing Automation tools (such as Hubspot), and (parts of) the Adobe Suite, and how to make use of them effectively. You don’t need to have experience in bringing AWS to the B-2-B market, but you definitely need to feel comfortable in the IT field.
You like to work in a team with people with very diverse background and nationalities. Location or nationality is not important for us. What is important is that you are fluent in German and English, and that you are able to work from the Nieuwegein office at least twice a week.
- You are a true marketeer, energetic, creative and a “go-getter”, with a strong focus on results
- You have an affinity with IT
- You have a minimum of ten years of recent and real hands-on B-to-B marketing work experience, as an all-round generalist marketeer with a keep interest and knowledge of ROI-focussed growth marketing.
- You are creative and have the ability to create great and to the point content to be used cross channel
- You have good communication skills and know how to express yourself well
- Experience with (parts of) the Adobe Suite is a must
- Experience with Hubspot and TYPO3 is a plus
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- You have high standards in work ethics
Working at Softline Group Northern Europe
At Softline, we embrace a culture of inclusion and engagement. As a four-time certified "Great Place to Work," we take pride in our healthy work-life balance, flexible work environment, and our close-knit team of 60 colleagues in the Netherlands and the UK. We value diversity and equality, promote open communication, and regularly organize team-building events and meetings. Our commitment to equality means that we consider all applicants without any form of discrimination. Softline is a place where you are embraced, valued, and challenged to be your best self.
As part of the Noventiq Holdings PLC group, we are a leading global solutions and services provider in Digital Transformation and Cyber Security. We connect over 80,000 organizations from all sectors with the best-in-class IT vendors, alongside our own services and solutions. Softline Group Northern Europe is the face of Noventiq in the countries where we operate (BeNeLux, UK, and Nordics), with an international reach. At Softline, you can be part of a dynamic organization that strives for innovation and growth.
What's in it for you?
At Softline Group Northern Europe, you get more than just an attractive salary and great benefits. You also get the freedom to choose your own workplace and flexible working hours, in line with the "work anywhere" company culture we embrace.
What else is in it for you?
- A competitive monthly salary ranging from EUR 3,500 to 4,500 based on a 40-hour workweek, depending on your education, experience, and age.
- The option to work part-time, ensuring a work-life balance.
- 25 vacation days and the ability to save an additional 5 days annually.
- An annual personal training budget of 1,500 euros to support your professional development, plus access to thousands of training courses through an all-you-can-eat LinkedIn Learning subscription.
- Full reimbursement of commuting and business travel to make your work as convenient as possible.
- A company laptop and phone to efficiently perform your work.
- A robust pension plan for your financial future.
We believe in creating an environment where employees feel valued while having the freedom to develop and thrive.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Don't miss this opportunity! Apply today and become part of our enthusiastic team at Softline Group Northern Europe. Together, we're building an inspiring future.
Please note that this position will be vacant no earlier than April 1st. We encourage you to apply if you're looking for a dynamic role available from this date.
You can apply via our application form. A screening is part of the application procedure. We're excited to review your application and potentially welcome you to our team, starting on or after April 1st.
Patrick Mesman – Director People and Culture
Phone: +31 30 55 00 300
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.