Modernization: a smart investment for a better business
Modernized applications can provide a better user experience, leading to increased employee and customer satisfaction and loyalty. Modernization projects can however be expensive. Let us assist you in creating a business case which justifies the investment by demonstrating the potential payoffs and ROI.
Softline Application Modernization Design services
Softline’s Application Modernization business case outlines the rationale, benefits and costs of modernizing your organization's (web) applications and infrastructure. It includes information on the current state, and the potential benefits of modernization. Think of improved efficiency, enhanced security, and increased competitiveness. Furthermore, an analysis of the costs and potential return on investment (ROI) are also part of the Application Modernization business case.
Together with our customers, we create a business case for Application Modernization so they can:
- justify the investment: modernization projects can be expensive. By creating a business case you can justify the investment by demonstrating the benefits and the calculated return on investment.
- prioritize projects: the business case will help you to prioritize modernization projects and allocate resources effectively.
- gain stakeholder buy-in: the business case is a useful tool for convincing stakeholders of the value of a modernization project. Think of senior management or board members.
- provide a roadmap: the business case serves as a roadmap for the modernization project, outlining the steps that need to be taken, and the resources that will be required.
- measure success: the business case helps you to set clear goals and metrics for measuring the success of the modernization project.
If you are considering modernizing your organization's (web) applications and infrastructure, our well-crafted business case will help you make the case for investment and ensure that your modernization efforts are successful. Not sure you want to start here? Reach out to the Softline team of experts to find out what would be your best fit.
Thanks to our partnership with LeanIX, we are able to offer our customers a powerful solution for identifying and prioritizing modernization opportunities. LeanIX has a strong reputation in the industry and in 2022 named a leader in the Gartner MQ for EA tools in the 2nd consecutive year.